Our commitment to open and transparent management of your personal
- At Wine Drop, we are committed to the open and transparent management of your personal information in line with our obligations under the privacy laws and to you as our valued customers.
- To offer the goods and services we provide in our business as an online retailer, we will need to collect personal information.
- Personal information is defined as information that can identify you in the way we can best serve you.
- This policy sets out how we collect and use personal information including: how we collect and protect your information; how we use your information; disclosure of information; our compliance with direct marketing and spam laws; offshore disclosure of information; and how you can correct information or complain about our use of your personal information.
- The Data Privacy Act of the Philippines can be accessed here: https://www.privacy.gov.ph/data-privacy-act/
- We will only collect information in accordance with the law, the Philippine Data Privacy Act and through fair means.
Collecting and looking after your information
- We only collect personal information with your consent, and which is necessary for our business.
- We collect this information so we can deliver our goods and services to you, carry on our business and provide you with anything else you might require.
- On signing up, and placing an order, we will collect from you: your name, email contact, phone number, address, date of birth; and your credit card details if you select that payment method (we do not store credit card details, only payment tokens via our secure payment gateway PayMaya)
- When you visit our website we may automatically collect information about: your computer’s operating system; your computer’s browser type and capability, your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) Address and geolocation; pages visited on our site, including how you were referred to each page; and web page usage statistics, including the time spent on each web page.
- We will not identify users or their browsing activities except where we are compelled to by law or in accordance with our website Terms and Conditions.
- We store this information on secure cloud servers. These servers are protected by best practice cloud security measures which are in place to protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized use,
modification, disclosure or any other misuse.
- Use of your personal information
- We use your personal information for the purpose of carrying on our business as an online retailer, including securing payment for and delivering your orders and any other related activities that you may expect from us.
- We also use that information, or for a related secondary purpose where you would reasonably expect us to use the information or where permitted by law.
- We use the sort of information collected from your computer (mentioned in point 4 of ‘Collecting and looking after your information’) for the purposes of managing our website, improving our business and ultimately delivering better results for our customers.
- Use of your information will only be made in accordance with the Philippine Data Privacy Act.
Disclosure of your personal information
- If we do disclose your personal information it will only be for the primary purpose for which it was collected or for a related secondary purpose where you would reasonably expect us disclose the information.
- We may disclose your personal information in any other way that is required or authorized by you or the law.
- We may disclose your personal information, with consent, for the purpose of carrying on our business as an online retailer and any other related activities that you may expect from us.
- Typical situations where your consent will be implied include, but are not limited to disclosure to third parties that provide services such as our payment gateway, marketing, logistic and technology support which are required to fulfil a transaction.
- In addition, disclosure of your information will only be made in accordance with the Philippine Data Privacy Act.
Direct marketing and spam
- We will only use your information for direct marketing (advertising, special offers, updates etc.) if you have given express or implied consent to receive it.
- We will only ever send you direct marketing communications that are consistent with our obligations under the Philippine Data Privacy Act.
- We will always make it clear and simple to opt out of these communications and will respond to an opt out request within 5 business days.
- There are lots of links that will allow you to opt-out of direct marketing communications on the communications themselves but if they aren’t showing up, for whatever reason, please email email@example.com to request an opt-
out. Your rights to correct or complain
- We are only allowed to, and only want to, keep your personal information if it is correct.
- At any time you can contact us and seek access to or correction of the personal information we hold about you.
- We are contactable by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: AWC Philippines, Inc. 2/f Alegria Alta Building 2294 Don Chino Roces Avenue Extension, Barangay Magallanes, Makati City 1232, Metro Manila, Philippines.
- If you wish to complain about a breach of your rights under the Philippine Data Privacy Act please contact us on the email and office address above providing details of your complaint in writing.
Links To Other Sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you have any questions about privacy, your personal information, direct marketing, spam
or our obligations or this policy please contact us at email@example.com.